The website www.leonardparis.com (hereafter "the site") is published by:
Limited company (capital de 1 500 000 €) Head Office : 36 Avenue Pierre 1er de Serbie – 75008 Paris - France 582 047 635 RCS PARIS
SIRET : 582 047 635 00062 Intra-community VAT number: FR 36582047635
Tél : +33 (0)1 53 67 87 87
The Site is hosted by Waycom whose head office is located at 24-28 avenue du Général de Gaulle, 92150 Suresnes
LEONARD FASHION is the publisher of the Site, directed by Daniel Tribouillard, President of the company.
Fashion Show Film: Walterfilm Production
Fashion Shoot: Olivier Buhagiar
Catalogue Shoot: Jérôme Laurent
Conception & Production
Park Nord, Les Pléïades
Our client service is available to answer your questions. You can contact our client services at any moment by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The General Conditions of Use presented here manage the relationhip between LEONARD FASHION and all Users of the Site.
Access to the site and the use of its content are subject to the conditions of use described hereafter.By accessing and/or using the site, each user declares and guarantees that he/she has read and understood the following legal conditions, information and rules applied to the protection of data of a personal character and the conditions of use and that he/she accepts the terms and conditions without reservation, change or restriction.
The Site is reserved for the private use of each user.
The Site and the data, information and documents that it provides only have a general information role.
The Site, its structure and all the data, content, pages, images and texts that can be consulted on the Site as well as the software used are the exclusive property of LEONARD FASHION or that of a third party which has given LEONARD FASHION the right to exploit, reproduce or distribute the said documents and information on the Site.
Therefore, LEONARD FASHION is the owner or licensee of all rights regarding the content and the structure of the Site, and as such, can use and exploit the intellectual property rights, particularly regarding brands, designs and models, logos and copyrights, graphic designs, photographs, animations, videos and texts. LEONARD FASHION has also been given authorisation to use the images of the people represented.
The use of all or part of the content and/or the structure of the Site, particularly through downloading, reproduction, transmission or representation for reasons other than personal and private use with a non-commercial goal is strictly forbidden, without prior written authorisation from LEONARD FASHION.
The Site user is obliged to respect the intellectual property rights related to the site content. Therefore, the user cannot change, copy, reproduce, broadcast, transmit or exploit and/or distribute in any way any element of the Site, including the computer codes that compose it.
It is possible to use the Site without providing private information. However, users who would like to receive information about LEONARD FASHION can provide the following data on the Site: name, address, telephone number and email address.
Providing private data is carried out with the "free, specific and informed" consent of the user and is optional.
The data collected on the Site will be stored on the OVH server in France. This data will be used exclusively to get to know the users of the Site in order to better meet their expectations and send them, should they so request, information regarding new products and services available from LEONARD PARIS.
LEONARD FASHION publishes the website www.leonardparis.com and is therefore responsible for the treatment and storage of all data collected on the Site.
In accordance with the clauses of law n° 78-17 (6 janvier 1978) regarding computer files and the liberties modified by law n°2004-801 ( 6 août 200) regarding the protection of physical persons in relation to the treatment of private data, all users can communicate and, if necessary, rectify or delete personal data that could have been collected during their use of the Site.
The right to oppose access, changes, corrections or deletions must be carried out in writing to the following address:
LEONARD FASHION – Service Web36 Avenue Pierre 1er de Serbie75008 Paris
Or by email at: email@example.com
Private data will not be shared or rented be it for free on money to any third party. Therefore, the data will not be unveiled to any third party and will not be used for unsollicited communication.
LEONARD FASHION will respect all legal obligations and rules relating to the collection and treatment of personal data.
LEONARD FASHION will protect the confidentiality of any information provided on line by users.
LEONARD FASHION will take all necessary precautions with regards to the nature of the data and the risks presented by its treatment in order to protect the security of the data collected on its site and, in particular, to prevent any distortion or damage of the said data or access by any unauthorised third party.
However, these precautions may prove insufficient with regards to the risks inherent to the functioning of the Internet. LEONARD FASHION's committment to ensuring the security of data using the means previously described does not constitute a guarantee of security.
If any violation brings harm to private data or to a user's private life, and if it occurs against the user's will and despite all useful precautions taken, LEONARD FASHION will alert the user concerned as soon as they find out.
LEONARD FASHION srives to ensure, to the best of its ability, the accuracy and up-to-date nature of any information broadcast on the Site and reserves the right to correct all content, at all time and without a warning.
However, LEONARD FASHION cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information made available on the Site. Also, the information made available on the Site does not constitute any guarantee or commitment by LEONARD FASHION to its users.
In particular, LEONARD FASHION will not be held responsible for:
- Any imprecision, inaccuracy or omission in the information available on the Site,
- Any damage resulting from a technological intrusion by a third party which modifies the information available on the Site,
- More generally, any direct or indirect damage, loss or costs resulting from the use of the Site, or the impossibility to use the site, or the poor performance of the site, or an interruption because of maintenance reasons or any other cause, or a virus or even a connection problem due to the line or the system,
- Any content of sites of which it is not the author and which are accessible via hypertext links or because of a site malfunction.
LEONARD FASHION may insert a "cookie" (alphadigital username) into the hard disk of the user's computer for the following reasons:
- To identify the user on following Site visits (the cookie says "user session" or "ID Session");
- To measure the Site's audience and understand how the user visits the Site (number of visits, number of pages viewed, visitor activity on the Site, frequency of return visits etc...); thanks to Google Analytics. This tool generates a cookie with an unique username which is valid for 1 year. Your IP address is also collected in order to determine the city from which you are connecting. It is anonymous after use, so it is impossible to reach the physical person by using this method.
The data collected will be consulted by LEONARD PARIS for a period of 1 year and will not be shared or communicated to any third party or used for any other means except those described above.The user has the right to refuse to save "cookies" on his/her hard disk by configurating the internet browser on his/her computer or smartphone as follows :
For Internet Explorer 8 :
1. Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button , and then clicking Internet Explorer.
2. Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab, and then, under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
4. Blocking cookies might prevent some webpages from displaying correctly.
For Firefox :
1. Go to the website you wish to block from setting cookies in Firefox.
2. Hold down the Ctrl key while you click within the page and select View Page Info.
3. In the Page Info window, select the Permissions panel.
4. Underneath Set Cookies, remove the check mark from Use Default.
5. Change the setting to Block.
6. Close the Page Info window.
7. Remove any cookies that the website has already set in Firefox.
For instructions, see Delete cookies to remove the information websites have stored on your computer.
For other browsers, please contact your software publisher.
The creation of hypertext links to the Site will not take place without prior written authorisation of LEONARD FASHION. This authorisation can be revoked at any moment. Access to websites linked to the Site is at the user's risk. LEONARD FASHION cannot be held responsible for the content of sites that it does not publish or their poor performanceThe Site declines all responsibility for the content of third party sites that contain links sending the user back to the Site.
LEONARD FASHION reserves the right to modify the terms of the present General Conditions of Use at any moment. These changes will be published on line and will be deemed as accepted without reservation by any user who visits the Site after they have been published on line.
The present conditions have been established in accordance with French law and, in particular, with the clauses of the law n°2004-575 du 21 Juin 2004 « "for trust in the digital economy" and the law n°78-17 ( 6 Janvier 1978) "regarding technology, files and liberties" modified by the law n°2004-801 (6 Août 2004) "regarding the protection of physical persons in relation to thre treatment of private data". The present conditions are managed by French Law. French courts are territorially competent to handle any litigation regarding the use of the Site.